Saturday, October 5, 2013

Body Beast - Day Six

Day six of the Build phase is a scheduled rest day.

I'd initially planned to do a P90X Yoga workout this morning....but....I made a commitment to do the Body Beast program as close to "by the book" as I possibly can so rest it is.

I'll be honest about "rest days."  I STILL struggle with them.  I know from experience that they are REQUIRED but I still labor to make myself slow down and take them.  It feels like taking my foot off the gas when I'd rather keep my foot in it and GO.  In the past, this approach has led to mental and physical fatigue that adversely impacts the work outs themselves.

Not good.

So...I'm working on patience...when the experts who designed the program say rest, I rest.

At least I still get to EAT like a beast today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment